Aos TV for Android TV box is a boon for movie freaks and pleasure seekers. This year 2020 has bought many new features and updates on board to the millions of AOS TV app users. Most of its UI has adapted TV compatible screen resolution and widgets. Precisely it’s a mini tv network at your home on your tv android box. Thousands of live videos related to sports, news, movies, music, web series are provided within the application. Don’t you wanna sit at home and browse through countless latest movie content without any subscription? I will take that as yes!
Android tv box is a must for a family seeking entertainment as their primary joy factor. Your kids and family members would love to watch their favorite content at any time as they wish right! Aos tv Apk fulfills all their desires just like that by giving them what they want. There’s no way you can complain about its national to international services of all major countries and languages. It covers all essential sectors of the film and media industry.
You must be wondering how is it possible to avail such a vast medium of entertainment? Neither of us doesn’t know about their service provision. Hence, we request you to choose it for your own imperiled decision. Go through the further sections involving the download and installation process.
Prerequisites to download AOS TV for Android TV box
- ES file Explorer or equivalent to it.
- USB drive
- AOS TV Apk file itself
We will be further utilizing these resources below. Go ahead!
Aos TV For Android TV Box Installation Guide
- First of all, to install any app on android tv user will require a File Manager to download apk file to the storage space and install it.
- We would suggest you ES file explorer, but it’s your choice anyway. Download File Manager from play store on Android Tv. It’s free!
- Enable Install from Unknown Sources in Settings by following this path here: App Drawer > Settings > Security and Restrictions.
- Download the Aos Tv Apk file from here to your storage device (USB drive or mobile storage).
- Connect USB Drive to Android TV box and Transfer the APK file to your desired File explorer folder.
Tip: Hence you’ve installed File manager you’ll be able to move any android apk file to your desired tv storage space.
- Now select apk file and enter the process of installation, which requires the execution of default instructions visible on your TV.
- Once you have successfully taken these steps without any mistakes, you shall be able to start testing Aos TV Application.
Now go on, go! Have fun watching unlimited movies!
I hope this tutorial has delivered decent information in practicing Aos TV App. The information provided shall be used rightfully. We do not force the readers to access this app. It’s solely one’s wish to choose the application or not. Thank you!